About Me

December 24, 2017

The English Home.


I love this publication. Discovered it just before we moved into our new home and have spent time each month "hunting" for the latest issue. We seem to get not each issue here in Canada so I cherish the ones I am able to find. My other favorite is Country Living but the British Edition. This issue is for February (no January in sight) but I was happy to grab it yesterday when we were out and about in the Big City. We woke up to a very snowy landscape ~ huge flakes fell gently from the sky all day. But it didn't stop us from  driving in to celebrate our "first" Christmas with our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter.  We had the best time (pictures to follow) and when it was time to leave, we drove back to see my mom, then stopped at the small store by her house to fill up our big water jugs for our cooler. That's when I spotted The English Home and it was such a treat to hold it in my hands all the way home. Once we were done our tasks for the day and crawled in to our warm bed, with our tiny tree illuminating our space, I read each article and drooled over the pictures. Such a great read! Tonight, after we finish our baking, our wrapping and have dinner and watch "It's a Wonderful Life", I'm looking forward to our warm bed again and another magazine to read through before we turn out the lights. 

Have you ever read The English Home?
Do you have a favorite publication you read?

No comments: