About Me

September 24, 2017

Too Early ....

.... to be sick. I have a lovely bronchial infection. It's taken me down pretty good. I ache every where, a lovely fever makes me hot and cold, my chest is full and my cough hurts. I'm doing all the right things, including visits with my doctor,  drinking tons of fluids, sleeping as much as I can (in between coughing) and finally yesterday, giving in to antibiotics, which I was happy to accept, shocking my doctor. After two weeks of this, I'm done with it but hope now that there is medication moving through my body that I'll recover quickly. I'm truly not very good at laying about at all, especially when I have long task lists that need my attention to stay on track with life. 


This is all I can eat right now and my homemade soup as well. The throat just won't take anything that needs functional chewing and swallowing. At least it's nummy and keeping me full. I usually don't come down with a nasty chest infection until Januaryish so this is far too early. But maybe I'll be lucky and this will be it for the year. Fingers crossed my wish comes true.

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hopefully you'll soon be up and ready to attack that to-do list!

Chy said...

Thank you Granny. I'm being well taken care of and I'm sure in time, I'll feel 100% again. X Chy