About Me

March 12, 2017

Lacey Bath.


I'll take better pictures but wanted to do
a quick update on our idea of putting a
lace set of curtains, the same ones we
have hung all around the cottage, up
under the arch that is over our bath tub.
I need to figure out how to tie back the
panels but both of us love the softness
of the space now. And you can see the
sun rising behind the frosted glass on the
left side. This weekend, we did a big
purge of our walk in closet that is behind
our master bath. It feels like we have so
much more room now! I'm hanging more
pictures later and then I'll take better
shots to show. It's such a treat to have
a space that is bright, spacious and lacey. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those curtains. They are so pretty with the sunrise behind them.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Your lace curtains are gorgeous, they really do cozy up a room :)
Beautiful.
~Jo

Practical Parsimony said...

I have white lace all over my house, all 40 windows. Well, a couple have sheers and only my bedroom has shades. I would not tie them back. If you must, why not use a piece of white lace or a colored ribbon.

Chy said...

Thanks for visiting tonight Becky! I do love the sunrise through the window. Just the right moment. X Chy

Chy said...

Ah, thank you Jo! It has made the house feel so cozy to have lace curtains on all the windows and now on the tub! X Chy

Chy said...

Wow Practical I thought that was a lot of windows! But then I counted and realized we have 44 if I've counted right. I love the idea of using ribbon to hold the lace back. Thank you!! X Chy

Anne in the kitchen said...

Your bathroom curtains are so very sweet and dainty!

Chy said...

Ah thank you Anne! We quite love them. X Chy