About Me

December 23, 2016

First Day of Holidays.



Truthfully, I could have slept in a bit but what 
did I do? I woke up when it was dark to check
my appointments for the day and ach! Now I'm
wide awake. Oh well, I'll get up, have a warm
shower and head in to town to meet my first
family for counselling today. I have several
and one tomorrow via phone, then I'm off
for almost three whole weeks! I'm going to
use this time with my family (who have a
bit of time off but not as long as mine), enjoy
this season, paint the art studio, hang up
pictures and curtains (finally!), do a ton of
writing and sleep, sleep, sleep! My body is
achy and sore from weeks of chiro, yoga and
physio and I think a rest is the next step
in my recovery. Hopefully, it will work.

Are you able to have time off this season?
If so, what are you doing with your time?

2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Just stopping by your beautiful blog, to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !
Looking forward to visiting often in the coming New Year.
Hugs,
~Jo

Chy said...

Thank you for your visit Jo! We had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to a fun New Years. All the best for you and yours.
x Chy