About Me

November 6, 2016

Now We Are Six.


Now We Are Six

When I was one,
I had just begun.

When I was two,
I was nearly new.

When I was three,
I was hardly me.

When I was four,
I was not much more.

When I was five,
I was just alive.

But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.

So I think I'll be six,
now and forever.

~ A. A. Milne ~

Six years ago tonight, our little guy arrived, safe and sound, with big cheeks and a full head of hair. Love at first sight, we've all been through many adventures over the last six years. He's so much fun, full of life and personality. Smart and sauve, he'll likely need to be locked up as a teenager, as the girls are going to be all over him! For now, we'll cherish his childhood and wish him health and luck as he continues to grow. Happy Birthday B!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Perfect. Love the AA Milne poem and happy birthday to your adorable grandson X

Chy said...

Thanks Penny. I've been waiting 6 years to read it to him! And last night, in conversation with us, he told us he's a "clever boy but didn't want to be 6 forever!!" He's too smart. X