About Me

January 18, 2016

I'm Sorry ....


Some of my favorite blogs are the ones that have "Blinky Parties" that you can join or just read. A great way to find blogs that are similar to your own. A great way to get new ideas. A great way to feel connected. Because I've participated in a number, I thought it would be a good idea to try and start a regular "Blinky Party" on my own. Good idea, right? No, it turns out, it wasn't! But still could be in time.

I know now that I chose the wrong time of year to start. Too close to the holidays, too many other projects to tackle. I only posted for a few weeks and even had some responses. Thank you for joining in. But then with the holidays, I got behind and now I feel like a schmuck! Not my intent but just the way life has a way of getting in the way. I have now promised myself I will try again but once I figure out when the best time would be for me to start a link that I will be able to keep up with so it can build and be a nice forum for others. Here I offer my apology ~ I am truly sorry ~ and my promise that once I have a better grasp of blogging and deadlines, I will create a new "Blinky Party."

Do you enjoy being part of a Blinky Party?
Have you ever created one to post for others?

2 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

I think that Monday is a good day to host a party, call it a Tuesday party and have it live on Monday, just observation over time.
Joy

Chy said...

That's great idea Joy! It's also my day off, which would probably work much better than trying to get one started on a day that I'm pretty busy. Thanks for the idea.