About Me

October 29, 2015

My Task List ....

 My task list for this month isn't getting
any smaller despite my valiant efforts!


Here's what I need to accomplish before
our upcoming November Break on the 8th:

*call our builder about final construction items
*call our gate guy to give him the go ahead
*visit the granite store to confirm we received
the correct granite ~ a big worry for me
*finalize the arrangements to dh's dad's
burial in the family plot for his cremains
*insure that our documentation is in place
for the upcoming licensing visit for our preschool
*finish up the renos at our other house
*find a suitable and long term renter for the house
*move items from our garage into the storage room
or into the studio so we can park in the garage
*call the gravel guy to come and re~gravel our road
*finish up our charity documents for this year
*get our banking in order now that our build is
almost completed and we can close out credit lines
*finish up the paperwork the at my bereavement
office for fall programming and counselling

Lots to do. Lots to worry about. Lots of deadlines.

But on the 8th of November, all this should be done
and I'll be able to enjoy some much needed down time!

How is your fall task list coming along?
Any big deadlines or worries?

**UPDATE: I have now called our builder and the gate guy.
Pat on the back for me today getting 2 items off my list!!

**UPDATE #2: I visited the granite store today and my
fears were alleviated. We did receive the right granite!!

**UPDATE #3: Finished up all the documentation
for our licensing visit. Now we just need the visit!

**UPDATE #4: Our gravel guy was here today, now
we have to wait for his quote and a date to be made.

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Good luck to you getting all the things off your list! I hate looming things!

Chy said...

Working away at the list Anne. Thank you for the encouragement!