About Me

July 30, 2015

Childhood Homes.

Found these photos on my phone today. I had taken
them back in the spring when I was in the city.


We lived in this house when we first moved to 
this province ~ I was just 12 years old.


Then when I was 14, we built this house from the
ground up. Lived here until I got married at the
age of 22. Lovely house that still looks the same!
The only house my parents built from scratch.

Do you have pictures of your childhood homes?
Do you remember all the places you've lived?

2 comments:

Penny said...

I remember all my homes! we moved a lot as I grew up, and I have very fond memories of some of the places we lived X

Chy said...

We moved constantly when I was a kid and I didn't like it. But do have lots of good memories of each house. In the end, any house can be home!