About Me

December 22, 2014

Capture December: Day Twenty-Two.

Hi everyone!

Christmas is getting closer!! Hope you`re feeling excited and ready. Our pantry, fridge and freezer are full, the presents hidden and cards mailed. I have just one thing to get for my dh`s stocking but have to go in to work tomorrow for a bit and can then stop on the way home. Thankfully, I can go to a small shop on my route. I`m was reading today online many stories of the local mall being packed and no parking spots to be had. Happy to skip the chaos!

Today the prompt for the Capture December Photo Challenge is "Tradition" and I chose to focus on the tradition in our home of making cookies. Tonight, we made some yummy sugar, gingerbread and chocolate chip cookies. Our kitchen smells so good. My favorite holiday activity!


Sugar cookies with sprinkles.


Baking all wrapped up!


Gingerbread covered in colors. 

How is your holiday baking shaping up?

No comments: