About Me

December 26, 2014

Capture December: Day Twenty-Three.

Hi everyone!

The Capture December Photo Challenge is almost over. For the twenty-third day, I chose to mark the prompt "Scarf" by showing a lovely shot of my dh's new coat with the matching scarf that I gave him for Christmas. He loves it. It was time for him to have a nice dress coat after years of wearing ski jackets, down coats and leather overcoats to work and for just being out and about. He used to have a dark pea coat but it finally fell apart and we never got around to replacing it. I was so excited to find the best sale ever at a men's store in our mall. A pure wool coat at half price, with the scarf offered for free. Didn't take me long to decide that this was a deal that couldn't be passed up!


Isn't it a lovely scarf?

No comments: