About Me

December 15, 2014

Capture December: Day Thirteen.

Hi everyone!

One of my favorite words in the English language is "family" and that's the prompt for the Capture December Photo Challenge for the thirteenth day of the month. It was fun to find pics. Here's a small collection of my family photos:


With my "baby" brother.
He was two, I was six.


Last year, all grown up!!


My lovey and I on our Wedding Day.


And our family, twenty four years later.


Our eldest daughter's marriage ended.
The five of us live together, 
helping to raise our grandson B.


Gramma and grampa!


And "the boy!!"


Our oldest son and my mom.
Mother's Day 2014.


Younger son, with his wife
and our second grandbaby L.
Mother's Day 2014.


L is sweet but I wish she wasn't so far away!!


Brother and sister,
with our respective spouses.


Known in our family as "the mama and the papa!"
At a local art show for our Arts Council.
Winter 2014.

Our little family is our world. Nothing else matters. Nothing else is sweeter. So thankful for this wonderful group of beings who keep us laughing, make us worry, give us so much gratitude and keep us entertained! My family, my life.

Who are your family members?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. I love to be able to put faces to the names of the people that write the blogs that I read. :)

To answer your question..our family is me, my husband, and our kiddos---Rebecca, Jacob and Benjamin.

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Penny said...

Wow! I have pored over your photographs Chy, thank you so much for posting them, like your last commenter, I love seeing photographs on blogs. Family is just lifeblood to me, pure and simple. My darling boys, Jacob and Isaac, and my husband Derek, my darling wee mum, and my brother. X