About Me

May 2, 2013

Gratitude.

There are so many things that I 
am grateful for in my life. 

A fun, loving family,
a warm, cozy home,
a creative, flexible career,
a circle of support that we can
lean on, sharing the good 
days and the bad. 

Today, I am grateful for
the amazing blogging world. 
Laying in bed, utterly miserable
with pain and congestion, 
your blogs have taken me
away from my plight, given me
hope with your beautiful pictures of
spring that ours might just be
around the corner, and
you've entertained me with
stories and images of your lives,
a wonderful distraction from
these dreary days. 


Thank you all for sharing your
journeys with all of us who
spend time each day reading them!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

The blogging world is an amazing place, isn't it? I love the connections I've made.
Hope you feel better soon.

Chy said...

Thank you Lorrie. Starting to get there. I love reading everyone's updates every day. Amazing how we can live so far away and yet feel so connected to each other!