About Me

April 28, 2013

Sunday Night Chit Chat.


*My apologies for the wonky fonts.
Copying from another blog to post 
here meant a weird combination!
  • Reading? Files, files, files .... our Charitable Organization has our CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) review on Thursday morning and I'm making sure everything is in order .... or at least found!
  • Listening to? The rain pitter pattering on the roof and the wind blow against the house.
  • Watching? Game of Thrones. Snuggled on the bed with my hot water bottle, my lovey and youngest daughter. 
  • Cooking/Baking? Nothing at the moment. But we had warm cookies from the oven today!
  • Happy you accomplished this week? Program planning for spring and summer. Facilitators meeting with my crew. Contacted new volunteers to meet this week. Planned my teen grief group tomorrow. Reviewed my workshop Power Point for Tuesday night. Printed off the girls' taxes. Calculated our younger sons taxes. Reviewed ours so we can print them off tomorrow. Cleaned out the fridge. Raked the front yard. Cleaned the preschool. Shopped for groceries and for the centre. All while battling a nasty cold bug. 
  • Looking forward to next week? Working with the teens tomorrow, teaching new volunteers on Tuesday, a day off on Wednesday, our review then lunch with a dear friend on Thursday, a light teaching day on Friday, a new program launch on Saturday and a well-deserved sleep in day on Sunday!
  • Thankful for today? The rain that is making our grass quickly turn green and the air fresh instead of dusty and brown. 
  • *Bonus Question* What is your preferred method for contacting someone? (email, text, phone, letter, etc...) I love email because I have a trail if I ever need to go back for clarification on a conversation. But prefer the phone for special days like birthdays, anniversaries, congratulations, etc. Love to write and send  letters and especially love to receive them. I only text when waiting for someone one or something comes up that needs a very fast response. 


A special gift from 
an incredible friend!

Hop over to Carla's blog to 
read everyone's contributions 
to "Sunday Night Chit Chat".

No comments: