About Me

January 6, 2013

52 Week Savings Challenge.

Borrowed this from Simply Stacia over at https://simplystaciablogs.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/52-week-money-challenge-save-1378-in-2013/comment-page-1/#comment-1198. We have our weekly travel account that we contribute to and our monthly emergency fund - new house fund - rainy day fund - if we ever lose our jobs fund account but this 52 Week Challenge will help us save for either for next Christmas or for our RRSP accounts. Set up the spreadsheet today and will transfer our first week of contributions tonight.
 
Thanks Stacia!

2 comments:

Donna said...

That is just THE coolest savings plan I ever heard of - starting off slowly and knowing what's expected each coming week. I just sent it along to my girls and I plan to do it myself - thanks so much for the tip!!!

And thanks so much for visiting! I'll add your blog to my sidebar as well!!!

Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

Chy said...

Thanks for visiting as well Donna. I have my kids hooked on it now as well. They are having a hard time in this economy to save but this seems to have peaked their interest and all are jumping on board!

I look forward to reading more from An Enchanted Cottage!

Chy