About Me

December 31, 2012

Corrie!

We are, perhaps, the world greatest Corrie Fans.
 
 
Life literally stops every night at
our house at 7:30 p.m. so we can tune in.
 
 
Even the 2 year old stops in his tracks when the music starts playing at the top of the show. He knows it's quiet time as momma, gramma, grampa and auntie sit back to watch the lives of the families who reside on Coronation Street. I was first introduced to the show when I was just 2 years old and being cared for by a very lovely older lady, who every afternoon would tuck me in on the couch. When she thought I was sleeping, I was actually peeking out from under the blanket to watch the show, then shown in black and white. I grew up on it, my parents watched on Sunday mornings to catch up as they worked all week, I introduced my husband to it, our children have all watched and continue to tune in, and now our sweet grandson watches to.
 
Five generations - amazing!

Are you a Corrie fan?

No comments: